Saturday, May 8, 2010

Aaron Goes West

Greetings from the bustling metropolis of Port Jefferson, NY (Population: 6,000)!

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated, I 've been real busy with finals and packing up so I could head home for a few days.

I say for a few days because, as some of you likely know, I will be leaving shortly for the Seattle, WA, where I will be working at 710 ESPN Radio Seattle for the summer. I know what you're thinking. "But Aaron, Seattle is really, really far away from Long Island. However are you going to get there?"

I'm driving. Clear across the country, all by myself and hopefully in four or five days. Along the way, I'll be taking notes on what I see and rocking out to SO much Jay-Z. I plan to keep you folks updated of my whereabouts and share stories of the open road. If I play things right, I can be like a less obnoxious Sal Paradise.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go try and find music to load onto my iPod (any suggestions?) and start getting everything ready for my journey west. Talk to y'all soon.

-Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment